Wednesday, November 09, 2005

An update.

Well, time is flying by. I have tried to catch it in a large butterfly net but it just slips away. I am thinking of putting a bung in the hourglass to catch some and keep it for myself. Things are moving on apace. I have passed my first 2 exams (yey for me) and am now a fully qualified MCDST. I have many more exams to go before i get where i want to be, but the start is encouraging. Today i have my first job interview in my newly chosen career. I thought id be better off getting to work and learning than just doing the paper exams and having no practical experience whatsoever. So at 10 am (2 hrs away) i will be sitting down to intimidate, bully and harass an IT manager into giving me a job.....the fools.

Sorry i have neglected you all a bit but life has been full on. Ive also been on holiday, and i will post up a recent email summary for you all to enjoy.

3 Comments:

At 1:05 AM, Blogger Lever said...

Ah dude, good to see you back again :) Looking forward to hearing about the new career path, job interview, new job and picking your brains about going to India... good luck man.

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Keeefer said...

Lever!!!!
Thje interview went well, i have a 2nd on monday, so fingers crossed.
Anytine you want info on India let me know.

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger Kelly O said...

Shock and Awe! Welcome back to the fold Keeefer, we missed you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home